Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Packing List Free Printable

If you're anything like me when it comes to working on a project you have to make a list to help keep you on track and organized.  I like to make lists when it comes to cleaning my house of the things I need to do or when my husband and I have a trip to plan.  Since having my son list making has been a key priority for my family every time we travel, this way we know we're not forgetting anything.

With Christmas just three days away, many of you are going to be hitting the road tonight and you may haven't even packed yet. You may be sitting at your desk in your office at work waiting patiently for 5 o'clock to get here so you can run home and pack and then hit the road. So you're silently sitting there making a list in your head of what you need to pack and what you need to remember to bring with you. Well, lucky enough I've composed a Christmas Packing List to help keep you organized during holiday travels.

Keep the list handy for the future.  Add it to your home management binder.

I'll be making another free printable packing list for you all so you can it for other trips.



Download the FREE PRINTABLE here
http://www.scribd.com/doc/193294150/Christmas-Packing-List



I hope y'all have a wonderful, blessed Christmas.

--Cindel

No comments:

Post a Comment