Happy Monday everyone!!!
Okay, so Monday's aren't that great, so here are 13 Life Hacks that are meant to make your life easier.
1. Add a dry towel to a load of wet towels when you put them in the dryer. It will cut back on the drying time. This works amazing!!! It cuts drying time in half.
2. Add a little Sprite or 7-Up to the water vase your flowers are sitting in. This will make them last longer.
3. Okay, so I don't know if this is legitimate or not, but it's worth a shot. When ordering pizza (I'm assuming online) from Pizza Hut, use the code "9ANY". This should make any pizza that you order $9. Like I said, I'm not 100% sure on this, but who knows?
4. Sunday mornings and you want make an omelet, hit up the salad bar at your local market or grocery store. That way you only buy what you need instead of having left over that could go to waste.
5. Use code "dvdonme" at Redbox to get a free movie. Again, I'm not 100% sure on this, but it's worth a shot.
6. If you're at a hotel and run out of chargers or outlets, the TV usually has a USB plugin.
7. Stack shirts vertically in a file like fashion to see all of your shirts.
8. Low on counter space? Pull out a drawer and place a cutting board on it.
9. Place a wooden spoon on the top of a pot to keep the water from boiling over. It really works. My husband freaked out the first time he saw this and was just amazed by it.
10. Put a key ring on your pants zipper and loop it around the button of your jeans to keep your zipper up.
11. Use a straw to remove the stem from a strawberry.
12. Truck drivers are always communicating with each other. If you see them slow down for no reason, there's probably a cop up ahead.
13. Use Glad Press and Seal on your fridge shelves to keep shelves clean. It makes for easy clean up when it's time to change out the wrap.
There you have it. 13 life hacks to help make your life easier.