Friday, February 21, 2014

Monthly Expenses Tracker


I'm starting to re-figure our budget since we've purchased a house.  In a previous post, I've given you all the option to download my free Monthly Bill Organizer. So now, here's my free Monthly Expenses Tracker. This is to help you keep track of where you spent your money for the month. You can add your bills to it, along with where else you spent your money.  For example, you purchased gas, lunch, and had to buy a new pair of boots.  You would record the date of purchase, where you purchased, the amount, and how you paid.  Then at the end of the month, total up your bills and the other expenses and see how much you spent that month.  I'm looking into starting Dave Ramsey's Envelope System next.



















Download my free Monthly Expenses Tracker Here

No comments:

Post a Comment